Sestercentennial Celebration Goals
- Engage and connect the entire Dartmouth community (faculty, students, staff, alumni and parents) so that they are inspired to support and sustain our mission.
- Use this anniversary as an opportunity to educate the world about Dartmouth.
- Invite new collaborations with scholars around the globe.
- Focus on Dartmouth and the future.
- Highlight how our legacy has shaped our present and, most importantly, can inform our future in a changing world.
- Involve undergraduate and graduate students in program development.
- Be as “green” as possible.
- Organize activities at both the institutional and departmental level; every department/division should have the opportunity to participate in the celebration by hosting an activity.
- Connect events/activities to reinforce institutional goals and priorities.